Article 1 (Definition of User)
These Terms shall apply to those who use Official Accounts (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
Article 2 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not perform any of the following acts. If a comment, etc. with the relevant content is posted, the Company will delete it without prior notice.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights (copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, portrait rights) of other Users, third parties, or the Company
- Acts that infringe, or may infringe, the property rights or privacy of other Users, third parties, or the Company
- Acts that discriminate, slander, or damage the honor or credibility of other Users, third parties, the Company or our brand, or acts that may cause them
- Acts of impersonating other Users, third parties, or the Company (including directors or employees of the Company)
- Acts that interfere with the operation of the Official Accounts, or other acts that may interfere
- Acts of using Official Accounts for commercial purposes, or acts aimed at preparing for such purposes
- Acts of posting information or content that does not have legitimate authority to be posted on Official Accounts
- Acts that violate or may violate the Act on Prohibition of Unauthorized Computer Access
- Criminal acts, acts that promote or induce criminal acts, or acts that are likely to do so
- Providing benefits or other acts of cooperation with anti-social forces
- Political activities, election campaigns, religious activities, or similar acts
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts that are judged to have an adverse effect on other Users
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- Intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, and any other rights of all images, sounds, texts, etc. posted on the Official Account (hereinafter referred to as " Content") all belong to the Company or third parties in contractual relationship with the Company
- Regarding intellectual property rights and any other rights belonging to the Company or a third party, the User shall not reprint, distribute, duplicate, modify or imitate the Content, or otherwise infringe the rights of the Company or a third party without prior permission
- In the event that copyright (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) or other intellectual property rights arises with respect to the information, etc. provided by the User, the rights to the information, etc. are deemed to be transferred free of charge to the Company, and the User shall not exercise rights such as author's moral rights
- The Company do not guarantee the continuity, completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness and appropriateness for the purpose of the Official Account (including information and Content provided by the Company through the Official Account) and information transmitted by other Users. In addition, the Company do not assume any obligations or responsibilities such as investigation obligations
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in connection with the use of the Official Accounts (including, but not limited to, damages due to the termination of the operation of the Official Accounts and the deletion of information, etc. posted by the Company or the User)
The Company may change, add, delete, or abolish all or part of the Content within the Official Accounts without prior notice or consent of the User. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by changes, additions, deletions, or abolitions of the Content.
Article 6 (Restrictions on Usage)
In the event that a User violates these Terms, the Company may, at its own discretion, restrict the use of the Official Accounts by such user, such as by deleting information sent by such user.
Article 7 (Compensation for Damages)
- If the User causes damage to the Company by violating these Terms or in connection with the use of the Official Accounts, the User shall compensate the Company for the damage
- In the event that the Company receives any claim from a third party for infringement of rights or other reasons in relation to the use of the Official Accounts by the User, the User shall handle and resolve the matter at his/her own expense and responsibility. The Company shall not bear any responsibility
Article 8 (Governing Law/Agreed Jurisdictional Court)
The governing law of these Terms shall be Japanese law, and any disputes relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.