Terms of Service
Article 1 (Definition of User)
These terms shall apply to those who use this Site (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
Article 2 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not perform any of the following acts.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights (copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, portrait rights) of other Users, third parties, or our Company
- Acts that infringe, or may infringe, the property rights or privacy of other Users, third parties, or our Company
- Acts that discriminate, slander, or damage the honor or credibility of other Users, third parties, our Company or our brand, or acts that may cause them
- Act of supplying false registration information at the time of member registration
- Acts of illegally using or causing the use of IDs or passwords, and acts of transferring or lending to third parties
- Act of intentionally obtaining multiple IDs
- Acts of using this Site with another User's ID
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this Site, or other acts that may cause interferance
- Acts that use this Site for commercial purposes, or acts that aim to prepare for it
- Acts that violate or may violate the Act on Unauthorized Computer Access
- Criminal acts, acts that promote or induce criminal acts, or acts that are likely to do so
- Providing benefits or other acts of cooperation with anti-social forces
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts that are judged to have an adverse effect on other Users
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 3 (Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights)
- Intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, and any other rights of all images, sounds, texts, etc. posted on the Site (hereinafter referred to as "Content") all belong to the Company or third parties in contractual relationship with the Company
- Regarding intellectual property rights and any other rights belonging to the Company or a third party, the User shall not reprint, distribute, duplicate, modify or imitate the Content, or otherwise infringe the rights of the Company or a third party without prior permission
- In the event that copyright (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) or other intellectual property rights arises with respect to the information, etc. provided by the User, the rights to the information, etc. are deemed to be transferred free of charge to the Company, and the User shall not exercise rights such as author's moral rights
Article 4 (Disclaimer)
The Company do not guarantee the continuity, completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness and appropriateness for the purpose of the Site (including information and Content provided by the Company through the Official Account) and information transmitted by other Users. In addition, the Company do not assume any obligations or responsibilities such as investigation obligations.
Article 5 (Suspension of this Site)
In the event that any of the following items apply, the Company may suspend or terminate the provision of all or part of the Site, change the URL, etc. taking measures that we deem necessary without prior notice to the User. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by accessing or using this Site, URL changes, suspension or termination of this Site, etc.
- When carrying out work such as maintenance and inspection of this Site on a regular basis or in an emergency
- In the event of a failure etc. of this Site
- When it is difficult to provide this Site due to a power outage, fire, earthquake or other force majeure.
- In addition, when we judge it necessary at our discretion
Article 6 (External Link)
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of websites managed and operated by third parties linked from this Site, and shall not be obligated to compensate for any damages.
Article 7 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 8 (Handling of Cookies)
- For the purpose of temporarily storing information necessary for more convenient viewing of this Site when there is an application that spans multiple pages on this Site
- To provide services customized for each User by referencing stored User registration information when the User is logged in to the authentication service
- For the purpose of analyzing the access trends of Users on this Site by our Company or outsourced research firms in order to provide better services
- The purpose of displaying the most appropriate advertisements on other companies' websites based on the Content that the User is interested in and the usage status of this Site
- In order to maintain security, the purpose of prompting the User to re-enter the password (re-authentication) after a certain period of time has elapsed since use.
- To improve our services
- The Company may allow a company to which the Company outsources advertisement distribution operations to save and refer to the cookies of the Site via the website of the consignee
- In order for the User to use this Site properly, it is a condition that the User agrees to the preceding items and accepts cookies. If the User configures their browser to reject cookies, the User agrees in advance that some functions and Contents of this Site will not be available
Google Analytics Terms of Service
If the User wishes to disable data collection by Google Analytics, please disable (opt out) from the following.
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
Article 9 (Compensation for Damages)
- If the User violates these Terms or causes damage to the Company in connection to the use of this Site, the User shall compensate the Company for the damage
- In the event that the Company receives a claim from a third party for infringement of rights or other reasons in connection with the use of this Site by the User, the User shall handle and resolve the claim at his/her own expense and responsibility. The Company shall not bear any responsibility
Article 10 (Governing Law/Agreed Jurisdictional Court)
The governing law of these Terms shall be Japanese law, and any disputes relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.